Monday, October 01, 2007

Need a quick logo?

I have been brainstorming on a new site and had some general ideas as far as branding goes.

I always Design a Logo Myself for each new site I design, but this site was different in that it will basically be a one page mini-site, or sales page for a seminar I plan to teach. I also want to be able to recruit customers by NON-WEB means so a brochure and business card will be needed.

Generally speaking, I can and do design my own custom-ish logos using the usual mix of software and stock image packages but I’ve never tried to create my own brochure.

As luck would have it I had the opportunity to take a free test drive of a new DIY Logo Design site, logoyes.com. Well I must say it really worked smoothly and in addition to the logo design they also offer a very reasonably priced kit that gives you custom business cards and a custom brochure. Exactly what I will be needing for this project.

If you are looking to do something similar I suggest that you check them out and take a free test Do It Yourself Logo Design. You can also see sample company logos that were created using the site. It really is slick. Using their site I had my test logo designed and ready for download in less than 5 minutes.

They have been bookmarked and will definitely be my first stop when I’m ready to move ahead with the project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what about logaster https://www.logaster.com/ ? It'll give you logo more quickly.